whoa, back up a minute.. you wanna know what loser is?

Loser is someone who afraid of not winning, and they dont even try... now we are trying,right?!

Samstag, 7. Februar 2009

cookie monster



Ok, this isnt gonna be true, i wasnt a big fan of cookie, but.. now, magically i am a cookie monster! i adore those butter and choco cookie.. its all started because rhoma brought me those cookies last week.. this heart shape, good taste, lovely smell cookies! i mean, i never believe love at first sight, but now, i defenetly have faith in love at first bite! i can feel those lovely butter melted in my tounge.. oh no oh no! now i cant help my self to stop eating cookie, e v e r y t i m e like for breakfast, before luch, with milk, after dinner and the best part is with a buch of novel.. i even ask rhoma like 5 times a day to bring me some cookie again when i "run my fuel" ;p woehehe.. i actually can skip my lunch but i can NOT skip eating cookies.. shame on me, is 20 too old for being cookies fans? are those cookie things bad for body? i mean, i am 90 pounds now, well see next month.. woehehe...


cookie.. i love you so much!!

hug n kiss

your biggest fans ;p

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen