whoa, back up a minute.. you wanna know what loser is?

Loser is someone who afraid of not winning, and they dont even try... now we are trying,right?!

Montag, 2. Februar 2009

Life can be soo funny

i do have NO reason to be angry to You,gusti Allah.. i know that You always have a much bigger plan for us than ours.. ive always been told that the way You works do not same at all with the capability of humans brains.. but tell me Allah, why life can be so funny.. its not that im ungrateful with my life, i am so happy to live my life and be who i am right now.. maybe this is just the unordinary work of my humans brain, but Allah, i just do not understand, why theres war? why it take so loong? why people can be so cruel? why the bad guys happy and the good people have to suffered? i reckon, maybe justice just have to wait until the right day..i do remember your Promise to us,that after this "rain" there will be a rainbow ;)
And my mighty Allah, i have one more Question.. why do the ages of human life can be so funny.. one day You took my friends so fast that they dont even reach eightteen, but on the other day You give my grandpa so much times to lived.. and some times a baby doesnt even have a chance to be born.. this is a bit funny to me.. but i know,and i always believe, theres always be so much reasons for You, the best reasons,that not every human would understand ,to do that..
And i Allah, i just want You to know, and i know You must already knew ;), i love you so much.. although for me life is so funny, i love life.. and i promise with all my heart, i will never ever waste my life.. i know life can be so short, but Allah, thanks for giving me my life...


XOXO

.S.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen