whoa, back up a minute.. you wanna know what loser is?

Loser is someone who afraid of not winning, and they dont even try... now we are trying,right?!

Dienstag, 20. Januar 2009

WOMAN

Sunday

03.33 pm
Go Fuck your self,he said to me once we had a very big fight then he left,
do i care? even if he will never come back again,what the fuck! but the unsolve thingy between us is the only thing matter.. u know what? its sucks because its undone

07.30 pm
he came home,with a very big silent.. so what? i can live like this anyway.. its good to have a quite situation in the house,which rarely happened before.. i ejoyed it and too "bussy", even for looking at him

monday

00.05 am
he went to the living room and slept in the sofa,i tried to sleep but apparently could not.. no one could.. time flies so slow, even slower than ever..

09.00 am
A bunch of silent still dancing between us..but a liltle tiny strange feeling is coming through my blood..is this it? do i missing him? its feel like im just a kid who wants candy so bad but still in a very bad cough.. so, again wtf! i can buy candy in every store.. so I LET YOU WIN,ego!

12.30 pm
im home, i see him, doing nothing. i was out for like about one hour to taking my meds..

15.00 pm
he hugs me he hugs me he hugs me he hugs me he hugs me he hugs me he hugs me he hugs me
i miss you, he murmurs he kiss me he kiss me he kiss me he kiss me he kiss me he kiss me kiss me. is this it? this is love.....................................................

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen