whoa, back up a minute.. you wanna know what loser is?

Loser is someone who afraid of not winning, and they dont even try... now we are trying,right?!

Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2009

MAN

sunday

o3.33 pm
we had a fight. its all about nothing actually,n o t h i n g important. neither me nor my girl can control our word. she called me loser and i told her to pissed of. that was just enough for me. so before i do something stupider, i left her crying.

07.30 pm
home already,still sick of her voice, i decided not to talk. great, now i have time to play my football games which she never like. theres no more disturbing voice again around me.

monday

00.05 am
ive only played about half hour,its silly,i always wanted play whole day,but its kinda borring play alone,without that voice-or it just me?ok, i must very sleepy,what a day is today.. i took my pillow,and slept on sofa.

09.00 am
hey theres a blanket round me? i took no blanket yesterday,could it be.... yeah it could be her, i must thanks to her, but seeing her pale,unhappy face makes me hold this idea twice,i think that those yesterdays fight isnt my fault anyway,so what is the point of appology??

11.oo am
where is she? i miss her,is everything alright? does she already taking her medicines?

12.30 pm
my girl is home,but she doesnt have a word for me......... my jaw is sick! i want to talk so bad... those fight and everything is nothing but the silliest things in the world..

15.00 pm
i love her and i know she loves me too...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen