whoa, back up a minute.. you wanna know what loser is?

Loser is someone who afraid of not winning, and they dont even try... now we are trying,right?!

Dienstag, 20. Januar 2009

its officially my third blog ;p

i dont know,why would i even to this.. maybe since writing is one of my biggest resolution for 2009 ;)
hopefully this one work properly ;p
soo,shall we starting this brand new blog with a TAG from my old one blog? woehehe
six random things about me
i love yellow
i always want to be an architect, which impossible
my dreams is to marry a perfect man with a huge heart as soon as possible, but unfortunatelly not yet ;p and have 3 or 4 handsome or beautiful children,woehehehe
i adore shopie kinsella, british woman who wrote the most funniest books in entire galaxi ;)
i always HATE math or physic orr sort of things to do with numbers..it just NOT my passion ;p
i do speak deutsch,but i feel its way too far from good..

six random things i like
iphone 3G..
being home
PRAG
i like green
shopping ;)
juicy fruit! i addict it

six random things i don't like
FISH exept nordsee
math
physic
dishonest
back stabber, darn!
away from home

six quirky things about me
i could take more than one hour for a single bathe,weird it is not?
one day ive made such a local flood from bathroom due my one and a half hour bath habbit ;p
it took soo long because my day dreaming and searching for inspiration, oh for god sake!
i shouldnt have done that but i still doing it ;(
oh no more quirky things about me

six things that make me happy
GIVE,bukan sabun loh yaa! woehehe
good dreams
travelling
BIRTHDAYS
books
food,of course!


so its done! my first post of my third blogs...huraaaay..



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen